WE INVITE YOU TO BOOK A FLU VACCINE
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- have chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, such as asthma (which requires an inhaled or tablet steroid treatment, or has led to hospital admission in the past), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease, such as hepatitis
- chronic neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease or motor neurone disease
- problems with your spleen – for example, sickle cell disease or if you have had your spleen removed
- a weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medication such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
AND FOR CHILDREN:
- children over the age of six months with a long-term health condition
- healthy children aged two, three and four
Children in school years one and two are also eligible for flu vaccination this year, however these children will be immunised in school. School Nursing and Immunisation teams should be in contact with you.
Children eligible for the flu vaccine aged between two and 18 will usually have the flu vaccine nasal spray.
Manor View practice in Bushey provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our healthcare team, and all our other staff are dedicated to offering you a professional and dedicated service.
We have always been, and strive to continue to be, a cradle to grave family doctor practice where patients come first in everything we do.
At the same time we embrace the modern day NHS and the changing needs of our community.
We encourage innovation where needed.
We aim for excellence in all areas.
We value every member of our team and everyone contributes on a day to day basis to provide the best care we can.
Ease of Use
We hope you find our website user friendly. At the touch of a button you can see when we're open and what to do when we're not. You can also book and cancel appointments and find out how to go about ordering a repeat prescription.
Choose and Book
The practice is actively using the choose and book system for referrals now. If your doctors decides to refer you to the hospital they will complete a form which you take to reception to hand in, you will be given another leaflet telling you that the practice will ring you, days and times given on the leaflet, to make your appointment.
The practice has an active Patient Participation Group and welcomes members. Have a look at what's involved, read the latest reports and sign up.
We would love to hear what you have to say …..
Men Only-This is Free!
12 weeks health, weight and fitness at Watford Football Club.
For further details, contact Andrew Garlick on 01923 496391, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bushey Health Centre has suitable access for disabled patients. There is limited car parking at the centre. There is an overflow car park situated off Haydon Road, in Brick Kiln Close. However the steps leading from this car park are very steep and not suitable for patients with mobility difficulties. The surgery is a short walk from Bushey train station.
public transport link
The practice premises are suitable for access to disabled patients. There is a lift which will accommodate a wheelchair from the ground floor entrance hall to the reception area and consulting rooms on the first floor.
Follow us on Twitter
(Site updated 19/11/2015)