Manor View practice in Bushey provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our healthcare team, and all our other staff are dedicated to offering you a professional and dedicated service.
Ease of Use
We hope you find our website user friendly. At the touch of a button you can see when we're open and what to do when we're not. You can also book and cancel appointments and find out how to go about ordering a repeat prescription.
Choose and Book
The practice is actively using the choose and book system for referrals now. If your doctors decides to refer you to the hospital they will complete a form which you take to reception to hand in, you will be given another leaflet telling you that the practice will ring you, days and times given on the leaflet, to make your appointment.
The practice has an active Patient Participation Group and welcomes members. Have a look at what's involved, read the latest reports and sign up.
We would love to hear what you have to say …..
Men Only-This is Free!
12 weeks health, weight and fitness at Watford Football Club.
For further details, contact Andrew Garlick on 01923 496391, email@example.com
Bushey Health Centre has suitable access for disabled patients. There is limited car parking at the centre. There is an overflow car park situated off Haydon Road, in Brick Kiln Close. However the steps leading from this car park are very steep and not suitable for patients with mobility difficulties. The surgery is a short walk from Bushey train station.
public transport link
The practice premises are suitable for access to disabled patients. There is a lift which will accommodate a wheelchair from the ground floor entrance hall to the reception area and consulting rooms on the first floor.
Follow us on Twitter
TUESDAY 7TH JULY 2015
CHANGE IN CLINICAL SYSTEM
Due to numerous technical difficulties with our computer clinical system ‘Vision’, Manor View Practice has taken the decision to change its computer clinical system to ‘EMIS Web’ on 7th July.
HOW THIS WILL AFFECT YOU
This will be a seamless transition and you as a patient should not notice any changes to the service we offer you other than the areas we have specified below.
- Reduced pre-bookable appointments between 2nd-10th July.
- Urgent appointments will continue to be available between 2nd-10th July.
- If your repeat prescription is due around this date, it is advisable to request it by Thursday 25th June to avoid any unforeseen delay. We will have limited access to our clinical system to issue routine prescriptions from 2nd - 7th July.
- From the 7th July, the turnaround for repeat prescription requests will be adjusted from 48 hrs (2 working days) to 72 hrs (3 working days).
- If you are registered for Vision Online Services, please note you will no longer be able to use this service from Monday 29th June.
- If you wish to have OR continue having access to online services with our new clinical system ‘Emis’, please note you will need to register or re-register for this service at reception after the 7th July. To do this, you will need to provide 2 valid forms of identification, 1 photo ID and 1 address ID, as of April 1st 2015 NHS England have requested all patients’ identities to be verified for Online Services, as you, the patient, now have the right to access your clinical record. For further information, please speak to reception.
We appreciate your patience for any slight disruptions to our regular service that may occur through this transitional period, and we will make every effort to minimise the impact this has on you.
(Site updated 23/07/2015)